Tuesday, December 18, 2012

goddamnit fashion


look at this shoe.
looks like somebody gone wrap a boot in plastic then twisted some skinny belts round it. them y be tryin to sell this for $399.99.
why.

also, people freakin pay by cheque in france. like they stand there and write out a cheque and show they ID and errything. why omg. it takes soooo long. its like the most annoying thing when you're just trying to buy cereal at the supermarket and the person in front is like writing out a cheque omg.

and i've been showin my parents how to watch tv episodes on the internet and they havnt stopped.

1 comment:

Hoggle said...

I showed my Dad how to torrent things and how to watch things on the internet. They really enjoy having the ultimate selection of movies and such.

Also, by cheque? I don't think I have ever seen someone pay by cheque in a store.