Thursday, December 6, 2012


So guys, I did this thing today that I've now been doing for 3 years.

I think it was like 2009. I can't remember exactly, but, I wrote a letter to myself to be opened on the 3rd of December 2014, so 5 years in the future.

Every 6 months or so, I write myself a letter about what's happening with me and where I want to be on the 3rd of December 2014. What I wish for myself and such.

Every letter, I seal in an envelope and put it in the big envelope with the others.
There are now 6 letters and probably another 4 or so to go.

I dunno why I told you this. Also, because people keep bugging me, I did a mass upload of one album to facebook. There are like 6 events there, but I'm not doing any more, cause I honestly, cannot be bothered. the hogghogghoggtumblr will be slowly updated with more photos.

3 comments:

Jonny Boyz said...

i really like the new layout of hogghogghogg. its really cool, and it has me on it.

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

hui super appreciates the hogghogghogg. thank you hogg. but but omg da new fotos of mii on facebook omg why my face i only want my nakama to see my face liek dat eheheheheh

japankidnotinaustralia said...

i like that letter system