Saturday, June 13, 2009

The moon stood unwavering as the sun fell Pt.2: Descent

Bathed in the light
Provided by the moon
It's the only time I regain my sight
For ruination is my only plan to swoon
Loveless and scorned

I was but a man
I had feelings to suffice
To the nearest light I ran
Though my hair was ridden with lice
Loveless and scorned my feelings became worn

It left with no sorry
But with a simple thanks
I told it I was in no hurry
Look around us for we're forever surrounded by skanks
Loeless and scorned my feelings became worn.
My wings now bound rebellious yet sound


That time we drank
Though I gave no moral consent
I only have them to thank
For I knew I wasn't alone in my descent
Loveless and scorned my feelings became worn.
My wings now bound rebellious yet sound, I began my descent forever spiralling down...


Also this is one of the songs I posted...It was deleted for being too long D:

Also... can someone tell me what that deleted comment on my previous poem was??

2 comments:

relhorusthingy said...

That comment was me. I said something silly and I just deleted it. I really liked the first part of the poem though. I think this part is just as good.

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

yar i hate it when that happens where theres a deleted comment and im all like, what used to be there...