Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Poetic nonesense~

Anyway I wrote this poem, not particularly for arts fest but i entered it anyway... i'm gonna do 4 more parts to it so this is the first... don't read it lightly theres alot of depth thus the irony of title.

It's called
The moon stood unwavering as the sun fell... pt.1: Deprivation

A single drop of rain
Dripped down her arm
Reflected the image of my pain
Although she did no harm
She remained perfect

I fell to my knees my emotions raw
Though i felt no want, no lust
I simply knelt in shock and awe
As my feelings begin to rust
She remained an image of perfection

Unwavering she walked out the door
I saw no more need for my power
Unwavering my body slowly hit the floor
As the seeds of despair begin to flower
She remains an unwavering image of perfection

Some tell me love is like a drug
Some tell me it's not a necessity
I tell them there's no reason to be so smug
I tell the i differ love to me
For no matter how flawed I am she remains an unwavering image of perfection

I was once told the sex'd never be better
Then it'd be in my fantasy
I told them it's always better
With any which whench in this fair city

For in my fantasy there's no sex nor drugs
Just a single unwavering love...

4 comments:

BMSilverFish said...

may i ask when would you have the time to sit and think of poetry?....

relhorusthingy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BMSilverFish said...

*pout* leave me out of this.....

JD said...

What was the deleted comment?
And @ Brian, it's called insomnia...