Tuesday, December 27, 2011

adelaide

doesn't deserve half the shit it gets

it's a nice city with fucking nice people
like seriously everyone is so nice what the fuck


anyway its like 12.26 and i got back from my family holiday today/yesterday and this one was with my mums family and it was alright but it went on forever and i missed you guys because my family is alright, but really weird

and also the worst thing is when you go to a family relative meeting gathering event and you meet some people in your extended extended family you never knew
and then one of them is a really hot girl and she's my age
and I feel really uncomfortable because I'm finding some relative of mine, some cousin or something, really hot, like maybe 9/10, she looked like a hotter version of miranda cosgrove (who incidentally was born on the same day I was by the way) and it's bad because I know we're related
and it's the worst feeling

but anyway turns out she's not even properly related and not even close (she's my grandmother's late brother's wife's daughter's step-daughter which is removed by 2 steps) so it was alright in the end but still I found this out afterwards so it didn't help while it was happening

oh yeah and she's from darwin and she says darwin is derro so I thought i'd share that with you because your suspicions were true that darwin really is shit

oh yeah and ru what's up with that /// thing

5 comments:

Jonny said...

Also about family meetings, when you slowly realize that your entire family is racist.

smaz said...

oh yeah I forgot about that

i was seeing my other family and my grandma was like, "you know, you'll be fine in Italy because you're not black"
also she printed out a picture of a bunch of muslim weddings and it said, "I hope for their sake they go home with the right tablecloth"

Hoggle said...

hahaha so true.

Hoggle said...

I mean realising your family is racist.

Lambert said...

The racist thing kinda reminded me of my family, except it just came up in conversation at Christmas that Australia is really racist (but it's OK because we are multicultural so we can be) or something like that. But yeah, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RovF1zsDoeM&feature=related