Tuesday, December 27, 2011

sleepin in the liviing room

so, for like the past 1 and a half weeks or something my cousin and aunt have been staying in my house so i;ve let them use my room since it's the most practical for guests.
so like, ive just been living in the living room and kinda store my shit around there.
at first it was alright but now its kinda annoying when i wanna sleep and someone's watching tv there or when im woken up by people sittin around reading the paper or watchin tv. but its mostly just like people wandering in and living the lights on.
i can basically hear everything that happens in the house and its getting annoying so i havnt really slept properly for a long time, makin me grouchy all the time
which is why ru kept calling me a grinch all christmas.
anyway, i dont know why im complaining but i like complaining so yeah. hope y'all been havin a good holiday time and stuffs. cant wait so see you kidss.

No comments: