Saturday, December 24, 2011

So I'm scared

So going to do something kind scary. Meet new people.

So I meet some guy that my dad barley knows. He got a call from his daughter. They got to talking, was mentioned that she and I were te same age. Anyway now I'm invited To a dinner party. Like literally 6 people I have never met before, havin diner with me, and there all friends and I know none of them. It's at her house and I feel like I'm just crashing her friends get together. Anyway, thought I'd let you know. I might not have explained it very well so to break it down

Tl;dr I accepted an invitation to a diner party with 6 people I have never met.

And I'm scared its gonna be awkward. Like Rhiannans birthday awkward that one time of you were there.

But I'll be the only ifs kid so it will be EVEN more awkward. Ok I have to go now. Wish me Luck even though you'll probably read this after im back from. It.

Also I'm bringing cake. Should smooth things.

1 comment:

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

JON! There is one way for everything to not be awkward. pretend in your head that you are better than them. and chime on everything.

or you can just be the alex passas in the situation.

anyway merry christmas