Saturday, December 31, 2011

Interesting

This is an interesting thing at least for me to talk about, but certain people may relate ore to it than others.

When your parents are together, you spend your whole time thinking how great they are for each other and then even after they have split up, this obviously now delusive idea remains. That your mother and father will only be happy if they are together.
I must say I now find myself going through a weird feeling where my Dad's current girlfriend, I could actually see them happy together.
I will tell you a bit about her.
Her name is Anshoo, she is Indian. she was born in Delhi but she was educated in england and hence has a slight English accent, rather than Indian. She has a large family and her family is very conservative. She is divorced from her first husband, with whom she had 2 children. They are now 6 and 12 and the 3 of them live in Munich. She works in Marketing and her and my Dad have been dating for like 9 months now. She has a great sense of humour and when she talks to me it's not in a false way at all, she is genuine and she has a great sense of humour. Plus she makes my Dad happy and I think they are going to move in together in February.
Like I guess it's kinda odd to me still that he could be with someone else, like other than my mum; my loyalty does still lie with my mum; but Anshoo is probably the person I would be most accepting of my Dad to be with.
I will also say this to it; Anshoo bought me a wallet for 70 franks (about $70) as mine is falling apart, as a Christmas present and you know it didn't feel like she was buying it to get me to like her, it just seemed very kind. It's nice for that to happen rather than a sort of, forced acceptance. I think it might be the having children and such; she is just very relatable.
On another note, whether this post is relatable or not, I don't know but it makes me feel better to talk about it.
Emily

2 comments:

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

awww :3 that's shoooo cute im so happy for you
its because you both relate through your motherlyness

Șмž said...

lgmh and all that shit

what are her kids like (if you've met them)? are they cool? could you hang out with them?