Thursday, December 8, 2011


I hate this image

I hate it so much

Oh, you think you're fucking clever because you realise people will look at you and form an opinion of you based on how you look? and that people do the same to themselves?
I wouldn't care...

except it's loser 16yo gurl tumblr shit that I see every time I search for 'distorted' on a certain website and since I search for that a lot - because I fucking love distorted shit, art, whatever - I see it reposted at least 2 times per 10 images

and just initially Idgaf but now I do, I really do, anyway whatever I just hate this image ok and I thought I'd tell you all

that I hate it

that is all

2 comments:

Hoggle said...

http://alucinator.tumblr.com some of these ones are pretty good. loving hamburger wrapping paper

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

yeah i also hate that image. i hate images that blame mirrors and society for stuff. its freakin annoying