Saturday, December 24, 2011

How my night went.

This was originally a comment but then I lost it an it's hard to comment on the iPhone so I'm just doing another post.


All in all, It wasn't so bad. There was 12 people, more than i expected. I got there 15 mins late.... And was the first to arrive. Awkward. So I talked to the 2 girls who were hosting ( one of whom was super hot which alwasys makes things more difficult) Then Everyone else arrived, and you could tell they were thinking, " who the fuck is this?" but diner was good( kiesh). I asserted myself and shit.

Then we got drunk. Not as drunk as we can get, but ... You know. Things got less awkward very quick. Played jenga and shit, didn't work out. Was good, but not as good as hanging out with you guys. Seriously missed you, cause they were all friends and the whole night i was just like, " my friends are way better" Got home like 2:45. Which was like 2 hours ago. Just played Xbox with my cousin. Still not tired. Probably because I woke up at 3:30. Still it's weird.

Anyway Paris in general is good.

Missing you guys sooooo much .

No comments: