Sunday, December 25, 2011

The christmas time is almost over >>

So lets cherish the remaining less then an hour of it shall we? //shi shi shi shi

//How did you spend your christmas << this is a direct question so I expect at least a single answer. at least. //.

\\I'll tell you how I spent mine/

-Stayed up at 12 am and opened the presents\
-/- went to bed at 3 am
- Got up at 8:30 am to watch Asian pop on tv.\
-Breakfast and tumblr> Christmas messages etc. etc.
-Lunch with family in Ashfield
-Home and using christmas gifts.\

For Christmas I got //Ipod, toys, k pop stuff, clothes and other accessories.
It will be \nice\ if you told me what you got generally. << Hope christmas was everything you wanted

-Msgoldenweek

1 comment:

AcionMan! said...

You have a very weird writing style but it's nice

I got some clothes, a pocket knife, and that's it so far. Im getting my main present when I see the rest of my family.

We got to Newcastle and that's basically it. I was hungry a lot of the time.