Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hmm, *cough* argh damn laryngitis

Hmm. Yes..

Ok this is my screen play. what do u think?

Four Seasons in One Day
Son: K
Dad: D
Sister: S
Step-mum: M
Weather: W
Scene 1: In the Car on the way home from school
D: How was your day?
K: It was great; we played soccer in recess, and lunch too. I scored 3 goals!!
D: Well done, how was the sports lesson?
K: It was ok; we did really easy soccer skills that I can already do.
D: Didn’t you play a game at all?
K: Yes at the end.
D: (to Sister) and how was your day?
S: It was good, we didn’t play and soccer, only volleyball.
D: What did your mum pack you for lunch?
S: Tabouli
D: Did da bully take your food?
K: Haha
S: (Annoyed look) Dad!!
D: Haha
M: Did you talk to your friend about going trick-or-treating?
S: Yes, she said I could sleepover. Can I? Pretty please.
D: For Halloween I used to be a werewolf, but it think I’m over it Nowuuuu!
M :( Rolls eyes) sigh
K: Hahahahaha.
D: How about a kick around when we get home?
K: Great!
M: I don’t think so; the weather has been really weird today. Almost like the weather is changing in spite of us.
Scene 2: At Home
(Begins to rain)
K: Oh its raining we can’t play soccer
D: Oh well, son.
M: Told you so.
(Sometime later)
K: It’s stopped raining, c’mon lets play
D: Ok give me ten minutes while I finish this cigar and beer.
(Ten mins later they go outside and after they’ve been playing 5 mins)
W: *booming voice* Rawr, I will change in spite of you
K: oh... *frowns*
D: Damn weather
W: Muhahahaha! I reign supreme
W: No I rain supreme. Haha
D: Hahaha.
K: She jinxed the weather.

Lol, its kind of got some lame jks but i made it up ages ago

Hoggy