Monday, March 23, 2009

Teachers

I am angry, guise.
like that's anything new

I am fucking angry about teachers and about their fucking superiority issues or something.  First, I hate how teachers (this is not all teachers btw just a lot of them) think they can just tell us to do whatever and if we don't do exactly what they want, we're suddenly the bad guys or something, like that time in geo when vaile like *touched* a wite board marker and Blacker was like rrraaagh!  

And I also hate how heaps of teachers like extreme abuse faculty studies, and just give them out for anything or if you haven't done something the rite way or whatever, or just for punishment, and ten you're in the faculty and the teacher there is all "these are not a punishment they're an opportunity for you to get your work done" and you're like actually dude, yeah, they're just a fucking punishment that teachers give out for no reason!  And the worst thing is, if they're just an opportunity to get work done, why not just tell us to get the work done before the next class?  We would still have to take time out of our own free time, so what's the point of having go do it in a room at lunch?  That's fucking stupid!

Also, I hate how teachers think that they're some superior fucking life-form or something, and that you can't talk to them the way you would with a normal person because that's like 'lack of respect' or some shit like that and I'm like no, I can respect someone while talking to them normally and telling them what I think! They make this big deal out of 'talking back' and I'm like, what's wrong with that? I should be able to talk to people, including teachers, and they shouldn't be aloud to force their ideas or whatever onto me without me even being able to say what I think of it! Especially if they do something that I think is unfair or out of line or whatever, and I want to stick up for whoever poor soul is copping this and I get practically screamed at just because I think that they should be fair towards us. That's fucking bullshit! THEY'RE JUST PEOPLE! LIKE YOU AND ME! THEY'RE NO FUCKING DIFFERENT! And they think that they have the fucking right to meddle in our stuff and interfere with everything.

So fuck off and stop treating us like fucking inferior life-forms.  They're just fucking tyrants who rule us unfairly with an iron fist and have no right to assume they have power over us and can do whatever they want. We are people too and we can say and do as we like within the limits of the law. We need to have a people's revolution or something. Or, you know, student revolution. Whatever. STAND UP AND THROW THE TYRANTS OFF OUR BACKS! WE WILL NOT BACK DOWN! I CALL FOR A STRIKE! AND STOP BEING ANTI-SOVIET IN CLASS! I HATE THAT, FUCKING BIASED PRICKS!

And that's what happens when you write while listening to the Soviet anthem. Still.
And eww, I think Miss Blacker is older than Dennehy. Gross...  Just a side note.

4 comments:

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

lol (ew). but like i would like a student revolution cause it would be nice to have a revolution in my life you know. My chances of being part of a revolution seem pretty slim right now.

Șмž said...

lol, at geo, when i touched that eraser... "that is not yours! you have no right to touch that! bla bla bla..." :D

Betamaxrules said...

yeah, I rly want to be part of a revolution at some point, but it doesn't seem to be happening...

perhaps I'll go to venezuela and take part in theirs.

Betamaxrules said...

and sam i know that because I watch them in their houses.
at nite.
in bed.