Thursday, March 26, 2009

I feel SAD

I don't know if any of you knew this about me (except Brigitta) It is that I was bullied from about yr3-6 because of being myself. I

know this sounds stupid but the reality of it is that you basically have no real friends and your weekends are spent doing nothing.

This admission comes from all this party business recently. In primary In total I went to 4 birthday party's in 5 years and people in

my class talked about having parties and making it known that I was never going to be invited and this really cut me being

ignored by really the only group of people you know and now when people don't invite me to party's and talk about it in front of

me or talk about it afterward, it makes me feel left out, sad and depressed and then my poor parents have to deal with me. BUt I

do try to stay happy but sometimes I become really depressed or sad so please be mindful. IGNORE THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO

READ SOMETHING SAD

BUT I REPLIED TO THE INVITE SO HOPEFULLY I'LL BE ABLE TO COME YAY HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

JD said...

Nawww,that sucks ey... to tell you the truth i was bullied in primary school also, heaps xD (hi5????)
And personally i would never purpossely exclude you from any of the parties that i have (Next to none)

Hoggle said...

Hey,
I am really sorry about you not coming to mine, and I will invite you to the next one i have(if i do have one) like, I just thought it would be easier for you.
Hmm, I was bullied in Primary School too. It was scary and depressing.

JD said...

i didnt mind being bullied, i didnt like them nor did i care what they thought of me :D

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

wow. in primary, i was king of the class, aint no joke. in fact, mah friend even said that she idolised ru and i, weird hey? buy we were like mean and evil and stuffs... and dylan carter has told me to stop inviting people cuz theres enough as it is.

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

you guys were all bullied? were a sad group of misfits XD.

Hoggle said...

lol yes! woot for misfits. igs is great for misfits!