Saturday, March 28, 2009

Bullies...wtf?!

All this stuff about people being bullied is rly freaking me out.

It's probably cos I've been at igs all my life, but I've never rly seen much bullying.  I always kind of figured it was just something teachers made up to make us be nice to each other.
When I was in yr 1-3 or so, before I year skipped, I was rly rly popular and everyone loved me. I know that's hard to believe coming from me, but I srsly had shiteloads of friends, including all the popular kids, went to everyones parties etc. I stopped being like the most popular kid in the year after the skip, mainly cos I didn't rly know that many ppl, and cos kids are cruel, but I was never picked on or anythun. Actually, in year 4 I was rly good friends with reid and michael R (tho most of you guise don't know him), weirdly enough.

But yeah, in that time when I was right at the top and also the years after that I was rly mean to a lot of people, and was kind of a bully, but back in year 3 or so no-one cared cos everyone wanted to be my friend and stuff. Looking back, I can't believe I had that kind of position. Actually, I'm still rly mean and bully-ish to a lot of ppl, but does it matter if you don't have rly any kind of power? And does it matter if it's ppl I don't like? (No)

And some of you guise are rly weird, and kids can be rly cruel to ppl that don't fit in or aren't normal or whatever, so I'm not rly surprised...but I do feel rly sorry for you. Aren't you happy you go to igs now? We love everyone! Except some ppl...
whatevs.
have a nice day, ppl!

4 comments:

JD said...

Ahahah lol its really not that big a deal, thats all in the past, also i dont really think that its the change in schools thatve stoped the bulliying, the reason why i was bullied is cause i really didnt give a shit about popularity so i didnt try nor did i speak to the popular kids cause i saw them as complete dickheads...but now at our school the (supposidly) "cool" kids arent as much so, and really i could hang out with them but i dont really want to, id rather hang around with whoever the fuck i feel like at the time, not restricted by any kinda class barriers thats why when anyone asks me why im hangin out with someone that they dont think i should be hangin out with cause im "too cool" for that i respond with a quick "Cause i fuckin feel like it gotta problem with that?"
Peace-Joelnes

Lambert said...

go michael reese (or however his name is spelled)
he was nice 'n' stuff

Hoggle said...

hmm, u r seriously insensitive sometimes. it rly sad.

Betamaxrules said...

WHAT
DIDNT WE
lalalalala
LAMBOI?