Sunday, March 8, 2009

FUUU...

Sry I keep posting twice guise, but liek I had too.

Whoever did Lamboi's profile ... omg.
That was amazing. Does he ever check it, srsly?

Also, just then I was randomly checking out (not in that way eww) everyone who has the same location as me (Eagleland), and there's this random guy who is EXACTLY LIKE ME and we like ALL the same stuff and have the same taste in games and music and stuff and HE PLAYS EUPHONIUM IN HIS SCHOOL ORCHESTRA.

WTF GUISE.

CONSPIRACY.
HE DID 9/11.

2 comments:

Șмž said...

omfg, u did 9/11?

STOP TROLLING ME I AM FAT SHUT UP AT LEAST IM NOT SMAZ WAIT WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

lewhat?
maybe you found yourself and thought it was someone else! kyahahahahahha kyahahahah.
i think you that child should meet up in eagleland! kyahhahah kyahahaha