Saturday, July 10, 2010

Last Post

Hey,

SO this afternoon at 13:05pm my time. I am flying to Shanghai and because I can't access the blog in Shanghai (its blocked) this is my last post til Sydney.
I get back at 8am on Wednesday morning. And we should do something. I would say wednesday afternoon but i think i have to look after my sister. But organise something for thursday and it will be awesome. Text me the details. I will get them when I get back to Sydney.

I leave you now with the first part of episode 2 in Random Stuffs (that's what it's called)

Episode 2 – Food for thought.

Scene 1: An Explanation of the Week by Emily

Emily: So. The rest of the week went by pretty quickly. Classes, stuff and yeh. Soon it was friday afternoon

Scene Ends

Scene 2: Friday Afternoon

Ru, Christian, Smaz, Jules, Tyler and Blaise are standing together

Ru: So you guys coming to Yum Cha sunday?

Sam: I dunno, probably.

Jules: Maybe

Tyler: I don't know the city is a long way away. By the way, I haven't met you before, I'm Tyler.

Jules: Yeh hey, I'm Jules.

Blaise: And I'm Blaise. Hey.

Jules: Hey. Tyler I think you are in my ILP class.

Tyler: I don't really care

Sam: Ah Tyler, we are parcouring after.

Jules: What's parcouring?

Christian: It's only the most awesome thing in the world, after HIMYM

Jules: Ok, that doesn't really tell me much and what's HIMYM?

Christian: How I Met Your Mother.

Jules (confused): What is that?

Christian displays shock and steps backward like he's been hit

Christian: It's just the most awesome sitcom ever.

Jules: Right, well, I had better go, gotta go training.

Blaise: Where do you train?

Jules: I do surf life saving, it's pretty fun.

Blaise: Ah k then

Jules leaves to get into a car, Sam and Emily walk up followed by Hui

Emily: Hey guys, sorry we took so long, had to print stuff and Ms. Martin, the librarian, was yelling at us for being too loud even though the year sevens were louder than us.

Marlena chimes in

Marlena: God I hate that woman, Glynis (shudders)

Blaise: I know right, so annoying.

Hui: I know. She won't stop minding other people's business, so annoying. Its so sad Ms. Garnsey left.

Marlena: Remember that party we had last year, and I made that crumble.

Hui: Oh yeh. That was so tasty.

Emily: Well, I gotta go, don't forget Yum Cha, Sunday.

Blaise: Are you centralling?

Emily: Yep.

Blaise: Ok, I'll come with.

Emily: Ok cool. Cya guys.

Scene Ends

Scene 3: At the Bus Stop

Emily: You got anything planned for this weekend?

Blaise: Nah not much, might go skating with Hui and TNG

Emily: Ah k cool.

Blaise: Do you?

Emily: Nope, not that I can think of.

Blaise: What bus do you catch?

Emily: 393 or 395

Blaise: Ah k cool, I catch the 378, and there it is, and your bus too.

Emily: Cool, don't forget, Yum Cha, Sunday.

Blaise: I'll text you if I can come. Cya

Both board buses and leave

Scene Ends

Scene 4: At Central before Yum Cha.

Emily turns up first followed by Ru and Hui

Emily: Hey guys.

Ru: Hey

Hui: Hey.

Emily: So who is actually coming? Josh texted me and said he can come, so can Christian. Blaise isn't allowed out, Jules can and so can Nicola. But otherwise I donno.

Hui: Well Smaz missed the bus, Joel will be late and Kwon has swimming but he'll be here later

Ru: Maxim is just there (pointing)

Emily: MAXIM!!!

Maxim turns and sees them, then walks over

Maxim: Hogg Hogg Hogg, hey guys.

Emily: Yes goat.

Ru: I love the goatee, it's so cool.

Emily: Ah ru.*hugs*

Hui: Hey.

Maxim: So who's coming?

Emily: People.

Everyone turns up and they proceed to the Yum Cha place

Scene Ends


Cya guys
Miss you <3

5 comments:

Șмž said...

you forgot to mention the guy outside the yum cha place playing eye of the tiger on the bottles.

these scripts... amazing.

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

you know... i was never in ms garnsey's class. bahahhahaha skatin wit blaise and tng... good times ... (where did they go..?)

but yea again, SO FUNNY.

msgoldenweek said...

ah emily, you make my day. Cant wait for the next one!

Action man said...

haha keep up the good work Hogg hogg hogg! although its a little "historically innacurrate..." i didn't come until after nicola and jules had already arrived

but you capture everyone so well! XD

JD said...

Ahahaha, "Joel will be late"
My life in a sentence xD