Thursday, July 29, 2010

rant

You know what i despise? People who skip tests because they're "sick"

Okay, today I just took my 2 unit maths test which is followed up by 3 unit tomorrow and IPT as well. So that means I've got double maths in the morning with period 1 being the assessment and then period 3 the IPT assessment.

What a pain.

Well today whilst I was complaining about my series of unfortunate events which lay ahead of me, Brandon begins to laugh at me saying "Ha, I'm not going to be here tomorrow." So I was like "What why!?" His answer was, "Oh cause I'm sick."

I was like WTF, you just did your 2 unit maths test perfectly well and now you're going to plan your sickness tomorrow so you don't have to do 2 assessments which I've been flipping out about?!! He was barely sick, maybe a sore throat and cough at the worst, none of which impedes your ability to do a test.

Cmon suck it up you fucking pussy and man the fuck up. Don't give me this bull crap that you can't take an assessment cause you're sick when you're standing right the fuck in front of me, fully dressed in uniform at school a day before the actual assessment.

Urgh..I should stop complaining and continue studying my god damn motion questions

3 comments:

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

yea ikr, totally get that. like i have perfect attendance and i think its just silly that people down turn up to school just because they have an assignment due

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

its ok man, i feel yo pain brother. actually it just annoys me when ppl dont go to school for no reason. school is expesive man. and its their parent's money. so thats like disrespect to their parent's love and care for future education etc etc life etc success, fortune ...etc

RHItarded said...

I understand you guys... and your reason for your grumbles... but i do this. and it's because i'm different to you guys. like sometimes i stay home if i have an assignment due that i haven't done because i can't make myself do anything because there are way too many distractions in my life and i also admit that i get angry when megan stays home for no reason [like, international day was actually really really fun and she just couldn't be fucked] but if someone decides to stay home, why the fuck should we care? it's none of our business. we all have a choice - at least most of us are good enough to go most of the time unlike some other people [lads, lasses, pimps, ect.] so yeah. just thought i'd share. maybe it's just 'caus i'm not asian.