Thursday, July 8, 2010

Random Stuffs, a script.

I was bored so I wrote this script. It's not entirely true, but it's based on fact.

Random Stuffs

Episode 1 – The First Day

Scene 1: Early Morning
The scene opens to people walking into a school building, much like IGS, cuts to seating place

(Emily is sitting against the wall with Ru and Hui; Josh walks up)

Josh (smiling): Hey guys!! Happy to be back?

Emily (shrugging) : To a degree, Year 10 is meant to be dead easy but still, I wish holidays could ave gone on for longer.

Ru (Indifferent): Yeah, thats what they say but my parents get so angry if I don't do well, but I am happy to be back, it's nice to see people.

Josh: I know right, I think we got a new kid or two! claps excitedly

Hui (laughing): Haha Josh, you are always so excited about new people.

Josh: Well they are exciting!! Anyway, How were your holidays? Go anywhere?

Emily: I went to see my Dad, I told you about that though.

Ru (interested): Where'd you go this time?

Emily: Austria, Germany and Shanghai

Hui: Wow, so envious. Yeh my holidays were pretty uneventful, cept we went to Canada.

Ru: They had a pineapple shaped island!!

Josh: That's so cool!!!

Sam and Christian walk in

Ru: Hey Smaz and Lambert

Christian: Hey Ru, Emily, Hui, Josh, Smaz and I were just discussing the next song for our band.

Sam: Yeh, should be fun.

Emily: What song were you thinking?

Christian: Drum roll please (pauses) Ice Ice Baby

Hui: Haha, win!

Ru: Ah Smaz, where are you up to in One Piece?

Sam: Chapter 453 I think, but Luffy is so awesome

Emily: What's this?

Josh: Yeh, what's going on?

Sam: One Piece, its an anime.

Josh and Emily are confused

Ru: You know like a comic.

Josh: Ah k, what's it like?

Ru: It's pretty awesome.

Emily: Sounds pretty cool, link it to me sometime.

Manakon walks in, followed by Maxim.

Emily: Hey, how was swimming training Kwon?

Ru: Yeh, how are you exercising person?

Manakon: Was normal.

Maxim: Hogg Hogg Hogg

Emily: Really necessary Maxim? And I like the Goatee.

Maxim: Haha, thanks Hogg.

Manakon: Yeh, why'd you grow it? Now we have the Hogg and the Goat and the Lamb, We are on the way to a full farm

Ru: Bahahaha Kwonny.

Christian: Ah you are so funny Manakon, but guys, I got a job at Baker's Delight!!

Hui: Congratulations!! Why?

Christian: I thought I should, I go for runs now too.

Emily: Responsible. Well done. The Bell's about to ring, but before it does I reckon we should have Yum Cha this weekend, invite everyone, kind of like a reconvening after the hols.

Ru: Sounds pretty good to me

Josh: Yeah sounds good, and keep an eye out for the new kids today.

The School bell rings and people walk off to class, Ru and Emily walk together

Ru: It's nice to be back

Emily: It really is.

Scene Ends

Scene 2: Recess

Emily stands with Brigitta, Ru and Marlena in the cafe, waiting to order, Other people standing outside

Emily: The cafe is always so busy this time

Brigitta: Yeah, so many school students.

Marlena: Ah yeh we are such public nuissances.

Ru: Ah well

Cafe Lady: What would you like?

Emily: I'll have a large Latte and (pointing) a chocolate croissant. You guys want anything?

Brigitta: Ah yeh, I'd like a Latte too.

Marlena: Yep me too.

Cafe Lady: Thats 5.80 for you and 3 for you two.

Marlena, Ru and Brigitta hand money

Ru: Have you met the new kids yet?

Brigitta: I met one of them, her name's Nicola.

Emily: Nice name, I haven't met any.

Ru: Well I met the other, his name is Jules, and his mum's name is Pascale.

Brigitta: Pascalle? Like lollies?

Ru: Yep, and their last name is Kirk, like the soft drink, bahaha, they must have a sweet tooth.

Emily: Ah Ru, I love you

Cafe Lady: Here are the Lattes, and your chocolate croissant

Emily: Thanks, let's go outside.

Brigitta: I'm gonna talk to Ella, catch up with you later.

All leave the cafe to go outside. They go to stand with Manakon and Josh

Emily: Josh, you meet the new kids?

Josh: Yep, their names are Jules and Nicola, Jules came from Rosebay and has no sense of etiquette, and Nicola came from JJ's, mad lass.

Manakon: Bahaha mad lass?

Emily: Haha and no sense of etiquette?

Josh: Yeh Kwon, mad lass. And yeh no sense of etiquette, the first thing he asked me was if I'd seen 2 girls 1 cup, like seriously, he could have at least started with, “Hey, My name is Jules” but no, it's straight out with 2 girls 1 cup

Marlena: Baha, that's a bit sad

Emily: What's 2 girls 1 cup?

Marlena: Oh, Emily, google it.

Ru: Haha, so much like Hogg.

Emily: We should so befriend Nicola.

Marlena: Yep. We'll work it out in maths, this afternoon, right now, we gotta go back, its 10:55, Ms. Jackson can be a bit strict.

Scene Ends

Scene 3: Math's classroom later that day

Emily, Marlena and Ru are sitting at their desks, waiting for their math's teacher, Mr. Campbell

Emily: Well she wasn't in my english or science class and she isn't in this math's class, she is in my Geography class

Ru: She is in my English and Science Class and she does French with me, while you guys do German.

Marlena: Well I have history with her, and her locker is near mine.

Emily: Awesome, we should be able to get her into the friend group.

Marlena: Ah look here comes Campbell, let's hope he brought stamps.

Ru: Ahaha Marlenaman.Random Stuffs

*Campbell walks in*

Marlena: Did you bring the stamps?

Mr. Campbell: Yes, Marlena now open your books.

*Scene Ends*

4 comments:

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

BAHAHAHAHA i laughed so much especisally with the josh bit where he claps excitingly cause thats sooo true and yes, i did go to a pineapple shaped island! how did you find out?

Brian said...

that was a fun read

AcionMan! said...

hahahah Hogg hogg hogg so true! I laughed at my part! and everyone is exactly like themselves!
6/5 hogg hogg hogg

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

LOL. That was so good i literally kept laughing cos everyone was so accurately portrayed! bahahahahha