Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sad face

So i was watching tvs and like i switched to channel v and it had a program on PHILLY JAYS and i just missed it! i cant believe i missed a program music show on the philly jays and was watching something else. it was about them being on spendour and stuff. so yea.

OmG ru like, your life is just so like totally tragic

ikr, like, omg, i cant believe i like missed that program, like the saddest day of my life like seriously like, whats wrong with me?

like, ikr, silly ru.

(end scene) that was my monologue btw... (what who said that) [Ru, you should stop now... maybe people will judge you? {no one will judge me silly, besides no one cares right?} |cause ill be up up and away up up and away cause, they gone judge me anyway, so what ever..| {yeah i ] love kid cudi his so awesome what a great song} [and its not even his popular song} (people should listen to it moar... wake and bake song]


WHAT? Who said that?

No comments: