Friday, July 9, 2010

Random Stuffs, episode 1 part 2

SO i think im just gonna keep writing episodes cause I'm bored

Scene 4: Lunch time

Josh is talking to Jules, as Emily walks up

Josh: Hey Emily, this is Jules.

Emily: Hey

Jules: Hey

Emily (sees Nicola): I'll be right back

Walks over to Nicola

Emily: Hey, My name is Emily, Welcome to IGS.

Nicola: Oh hey, I'm Nicola

Emily: What do you think of IGS so far?

Nicola: Its a bit intimidating, so many people.

Emily: I know right, I only came last year.

Marlena walks up followed by Ru

Marlena: Hey guys!! I'm Marlena by the way, and this is Ru.

Ru: Hey

Josh and Jules walk up

Josh: Hey, I'm Josh.

Jules: And I'm Jules.

Nicola: Hey.

Emily: You want to come up to Broadway with us for Lunch??

Josh: Yeh you should come, Jules too, we just have to wait for Kwon and Maxim.

Nicola: Ok.

Emily: That reminds me, what happened with Kwon and Matthias

Hui walks up

Hui: Hey, I'm Hui. Yeh that fight, up on Level 4 then Dennehy saw them and sent them to Dr. Dearn.

Emily: Oh dear.

Hui: I feel sorry for TNG

Nicola: TNG?

Hui: Yeh Matthais TNG.

Nicola: Ah k.

Josh: Do we want to go? Everyone is here.

Emily: Yeh sure.

End Scene

Scene 5: Broadway at Lunch

Emily, Ru, Hui, Josh, Jules, Nicola, Christian and Sam are sitting at a table in the food court

Hui: So Nicola, what's your middle name?

Nicola: Why?

Hui: I dunno.

Ru: It's just her thing.

Josh: It is. Emily, how's your maths class? So glad I don't have Campbell, he's so creepy.

Emily: Nah, he's fine. It's good, he's a bit anal about margins though, we have to divide our page in half, etc.

Marlena: How is that anal? He's just neat and it makes me feel neat.

Ru: It kinda is a bit.

Emily: Yep, see. How is Ms. Souroullas, Josh?

Josh: She is pretty nice, better than Raniga last year. (puts on voice) Josh, you bad child, you talk too much, go sit under the shower.

Emily: Ahahahaha I remember that, you blamed a lot on me.

Josh: Yeh sorry.

Marlena: Yeh, Raniga, I think he must have felt sorry for you.

Emily: Yeh my first class at this school, Who'd you guys meet first?

Nicola: I think her name was Georgia Gravanis. She just left me.

Ru: Awww she can be a bit mean.

Jules: I think a guy called Andy.

Hui: Ah Andy, what'd you think of him?

Jules: I donno, he was kinda blunt.

Emily: Yeh he can be a bit like that.

Marlena: Ah well, we'll hang with you guys, cause we are awesome.

Christian: Yeh I am.

Emily: Haha. no.

Christian: Aww

Emily: I'm kidding, you're pretty cool.

Christian: Ah thanks Emily.

Maxim walks up

Maxim: Hogg Hogg Hogg, have any of you seen Lasry or Smaz?

Ru: Lasry had drama and Smaz is here.

Maxim: Ah Smaz, we need to do that history presentation, this weekend.

Emily: Oh thanks goat, you reminded me, Yum Cha, Saturday, meet 11pm QVB.

Smaz: I'm good with whatever, Yum Cha sounds good. We have to invite Tyler and go parkouring after.

Christian: I have to work til 11 so I might be late and awesome, Parcour!!

Marlena (facepalm): Ah Lambert. But I can come to Yum Cha.

Josh: Nicola, Jules, you guys should come too.

Jules: Hmm, maybe

Nicola: I have cadets on saturday.

Emily: What's cadets? But that's cool, we can make it sunday. (to everyone) change of plans, make it sunday.

Nicola: Navy cadets, pretty mad.

Emily: Ah k. sounds cool, anyway guyswe better all head back to school, it's time.

Josh: Sounds good to me.

Scene Ends

Scene 6: End of School

Ru, Hui, Sam, Josh and Christian are standing together, as Emily comes up with Manakon

Emily: Well that wasn't the worst day back ever.

Manakon: Why always so down Hogg?

Emily: I donno, how was ur guys' first day back?

Josh: Twas awesome (claps excitedly)

Hui: ah Josh, we should probably get going

Christian: Yeh I gotta go to work.

Ru: Yep, let's go.

Josh: I'll come to central

Emily: Ok cool, let's go.

At bus stop

Josh: I enjoyed today.

Emily: Yeh same. Nice to see everyone

Josh: Yep, is that a 501?

Emily: Nah 428, but that is my bus, cya tomorrow.

Josh: Cya

Final Scene: Prologue by Emily

Emily: First day's are pretty scary but I guess it all passes, and then its not the first day and it's all sweet.

Maxim: Hogg Hogg Hogg

Emily: Goat get out of my ending.

Manakon: Hogg Hogg Hogg Hogg Hogg Hogg

Emily: Ah well, the end.
Scene Ends


Next time Episode 2 - Food for thought: Yum Cha and Parkouring. Meeting Tyler and Lasry and Joel. Planning the Nam trip

4 comments:

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

OMG That was the best thing ever! Sooooo good. hogg hogg hogg hogg. i cant wait for the next one. bahahahahaha

Palmnmmmtree said...

BAHAHAH that was awesome, cept i dont ever feel sorry for tng. my fav part was the prologue. hogg hogg hogg

Jonny Boyz said...

hogg can you write my drama assignment for me? its a script about a ranga girl. UR SO GOOD !!!!!!!!

Kwon said...

lol only thing i remember on nic's first day was sayin new kids are lame right in front of her wiv out knowin she was there