Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Haven't done this in a while/ Freedom

sooooo..... hmm. i don't think I've posted since last year so like, i feel it is time.

my life is fine, or no worse than last year at least. i think I've finally got a grip on this whole, "get down and study" shit you might say "a little slow their Jon" but i'd respond, "it's not a race". all that really matters is the final result, and i'm sure that i'll get there. just have to stop getting French faculties

it seems really weird to be worried about my French homework when theirs people in Libya dieing for their freedom and shit. im mean first Tunisia, then Egypt, now Libya, fucking A-rabs are doing it man! (doing what im not exactly sure, something about freedom, but it's still bad-ass). you kind of look at your world differently when you read about that stuff. chelyney's parents aren't the biggest dictators ever now that Gaddfi is like bombing his own towns and shit.

it's nice to live in a free peaceful country were you can parade down oxford street in a pink g-string and scream "furies are people too!" like it's important and shit.

God bless Australia.

11 comments:

Hoggle said...

true that.
but seriously you rly do, have to stop getting French faculties.

JD said...

You need to get your "There", "There's" and "Theirs" right man.

Also, nice view of what's happening in our global society. You're very well informed I see.

JD said...

Also, have you actually succeeded at the battle of Sekigahara yet?

Wake up in Tokyo said...

its not homophobic, its just not important, like alot of things.

Jonny Boyz said...

yeh im not very good at engerlish and shit but im working on it.

and yeh not homophobic, just remembering mardi gras from a couple of years ago.

JD said...

@ Action Manliest-Manatee

Why is Sekigahara so dam hard! I've gotten "Close defeat" several times but shit man, they outnumber us 3 to 1 in that battle.
I quit WoW just so I can play this and Portal 2 forever and ever when they come out.

JD said...

I found one video. I didn't want to watch it though because I didn't want to spoil it for myself. I'm going to win I swear!

Ahhh! For a while there I thought Nobunaga came before Tokugawa, so historically I thought the battle was won.

Now it all makes sense. Though, I don't really want to fight against Tokugawa... he's a beast.

JD said...

Came after *

Jonny Boyz said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpicfYXXSs0

found a video. the guy is a beast!!!

Anonymous said...

>furies are people
>mfw

JD said...

Anon, you have no face.

NOOO! I'M NOT GOING TO WATCH IT. I'M NOT DONE YET.
I'M
NOT
DONE
YET