Sunday, March 6, 2011

Ok sorry kinda

To Lasry and everyone else this applies to,

I am sorry you are still pissed off at me. next time, you can do the damn research. I thought it started then. If you guys have a problem with me telling you something, then  don't fucking ask. I always get asked where we are going. Well next time you guys organise it all and i will sit back and do nothing. I am sick of organising things and then getting yelled at when it doesn't all go to plan. FOR FUCKS SAKE, TAKE SOME INITIATIVE, ask someone. I made a mistake. Everyone does it. It isn't a crime. ALSO, Lasry. It isn't my fault the police wouldn't let us in.

Sry, that was harsh but I am just sick of all the jokes and being yelled at. And for that matter. Sometimes you guys treat me like shit. Well, you know what, I'm sick of the hogg jokes and all the other shit that some of you say. JUST give it a fucking rest. For your information, that joke on Friday in lunch, made me cry. At the risk of sounding corny and shit, I have feelings.

So for fucks sake. Stop blaming shit on me and making fun. It's enough.

Yeh that's all I have to say.
Sorry if any of you are hurt. But I am sick of it.

Oh and if any of you go on that, you can't take a joke shit. You can actually shut the fuck up. I take so much shit from some of you. It's enough sometimes

ON another note. I enjoyed myself enough last night. Not the best, definitely not the worst. But you know, it was fun.

3 comments:

JD said...

I certainly didn't enjoy myself. It wasn't anyone's fault though, circumstances are circumstances... I got to see a ton of people I hadn't seen in a while though and a few uni kids, which was good.

Sorry I didn't come to dinner or whatever, just didn't have the money.
I guess I also found out alot last night about our friends aswell. Which is always good, until it's not.

Palmtree Lord said...

hahaha i agree with joel, and i also agree with emily.
i think that many of our friends lack the ability to empathise like, oh lets all unite on a hogg joke and laugh at hogg even if she doesnt like it because its hogg and thats what we should all do.

i dunno, i think that if anyone were put into emily's position most of the time, they would feel annoyed and hurt too. i think its even more slack that people think its ok to treat her like that even when she doesnt like it

and its even more annoying when someone says "yeah, but hogg's too sensitive" So what if she is? everyone's got their own thing going on and if she dont like it then we should be considerate of that.

and with the organising thing, I FEEL YOUR PAIN BROTHER.
FUCK. so many people dont understand what a bitch it is to organise shit. like cereally, y'all gotta start taking some initiative and stop pushing it onto ru and hogg etc

and like joel's thing last week, someone was all like "hurr its gonna be bad, its a trek hurrr" like, bro, he took the effort to make it happen so his friends get to chill, is that so bad? and it is so freakin hard to take a train and a bus?

people are just so freakin lazy and everyone takes everything for granted. i dont know why i got so into this but yeah.

COMMENT END.

Jonny Boyz said...

i dont blame you especially hogg, just the whole group in general, myself included. and sorry if you feel hurt.

and i always have fun when im with you peoples, so like, sorry if im whiney and shit, but know that it doesnt really mean anything. just the way i are.