Friday, March 4, 2011

No rain, no rainbow (not including the glass refracting light thing that makes rainbows cos those arnt real rainbows)

since i finish at 2:35 on fridays, i was all like, im gonna go do art until four, but then i somehow got bored. also i wasnt in a happy mood.
so i decided to go home
on the way out of the school, i started to think, "damn hui, hwhy u so stupid, you should have gone and did your art. god why do you waste your time like that" and then my face was like :/ cos my brain wasnt nice to me. Then i was all like blaming other people for stuff that wasnt their fault and my brain told me off for it and wouldnt let me forget it. it was all like, derp derp hahah you suck you shouldnt have said/done stuff, why cant you be better, nobody likes you etc
so i started to be more unhappy
and my brain was like hahaha serves you right, stupid.
so i was at the bus stop waiting for the bus and i was all not smiley and stuffs but suddenly

Joel appeared!! yay Joel and he was wearing his hugs not drugs shirt and being all joel like. and he was all like "im going to madisons" and anyhui, point is, even when my brain no make me happy, some crazy coincidence force was like im gonna put joel here and make hui happy again.
and then i thought, if i was still doing art, i wouldnt have been able to see joel on his way to madisuns

so it made me feel lots better. and normally i would be like derp derp yay life good again but this time i was like, woahhhhh some high up force was totally assuring me that i did things that werent that bad and i should just keep doin my thing without worryin too much (but weird! cos i totally do that already) or it was all like, ho noes, hui doesnt seem to good now, how bout i put joel here and tadah! hello happiness!

i wish that erryone could just not care about wut erryone else thinks. like ppl always say that they dont care but so many really do. but errything seems to be real good when i follow my heart and listen to my brain (which i dont do enough). thats why i love my friends, espccially when they be comfortable doing their own thing cos then i feel comfortable doing my own thing too

anyhui, i've rambled too much now.

2 comments:

AcionMan! said...

And then I went to Madisuns, and JOEL WAS THERE!!1!! and was like i wasnt expecting htis.

so i went to madisuns with joel then i went home and read the blog and saw this post which explained Joels presence at Madisuns (aside from the fact that he lives at Madisuns) and so the univarse is now comprete!!

JD said...

Well, I do enjoy being places people are :)

Ahaha, Hui this post made me so happy ahaha. Sorry i had to shoot off so soon. I had to get off the bus like halfway through a song. So I wanted to get on a buss as soon as possible so I could finish it >,<