Sunday, November 13, 2011

Hi super friends

So here I am, sitting at my computer. It is 12:43 am at night and I just got home and ate cup noodles for dinner. This cup noodle that I ate was very special because I got it free from the K pop fest field event. Which was pretty fun. Right now my friends are alll in schoolies, partying and I doubt that would even be asleep. Infact, i dont plan on sleeping since I have to get up again in a few hours anyway. I might be able to catch like half and hour of that K pop music show the next morning.

The thing about concerts is that I always feel hungrier at the end of it. and by accident I added the blurry version of that picture which I do have in my harddrive. Because im a lazy shit, i will not take the time to change it. Not that it matters anyway. Here is a thing that says 2011 k pop music fest and in the corner you can see Tiffany and Yuri from Girls Generation.
Now, im going to be spamming on the blog while everyone is gone so yea. kewl beans.

No comments: