Sunday, November 13, 2011

I swear China town wouldve been empty for a day

So I went to the ANZ stadium at about 1 pm because there was going to be field events and when I heard field events, I heard free stuff. Which there was but some of it was hard to obtain. The easiest free thing to obtain was cup noodles so I ended up with two because I didn't want to take more than that because my bag would have been too full. There were tons of fan girls, mostly Asian. Heres how the thing goes, at number 1 most populous were Asian girls who were mainly from Indonesia, the Philapines and singapore. Next most populous are Asian boys who there were surprisingly alot. You see when I watch live performances of k pop on youtube and such, it usually is a sea of girls but here there were lots of boys so gender balance was good. Next is of course white girls who stand out the most because it seems to be a trend for white people to dye their hair a different colour like red or blue. and of course the most scarce was white boys. But they were really obvious too because well, they are really tall. I remember because there was this 'guess' the song competition which wasnt actually a guess the song competition because it was like we are going to play a bit from a song and you have to say what song we are playing. And i like knew all the songs but i didnt get chosen to answer so the most annoying thing was when they asked people who didnt know the name of the song and the artist eventhough it was really easy.
But that was still fun anyway because the people around me knew the songs and stuff.

Please enjoy this picture of SHINee performing. Here you will notice how perfect and beautiful they are. I wished that each artist didnt only play 3 songs though but there will be another post about that. Also, everyone here is short. Everyone so its nice and you really feel like you're in Asia or something.

No comments: