Sunday, November 13, 2011

Listen to My Y

Best performance of the night for me was MBLAQ. Personally I'm more of a Shawol (SHINee fan) but since SHINee went first they were over seriously quickly. I really hope that in the next years they can have just a SHINee concert so that they can sing most of their songs. But they really need to rest seeing as they only left london less then a week ago. Ahh Idols seriously have to work hard. This concert was one of the only ones which Ive been too that started on time and ended on time. My second favourite is a band called B2ST and a band called CNBlue. CNBlue is a bit special because they are not a dance group. They have a drummer and bass player and multiple guitarists and they cant dance. But they are seriously one of my favourites. Most of the time my arms were dead because my camera is really heavy and I had to hold it high but it was totally worth it.

I was going to post a picture of MBLAQ but the video was taking too long to upload. So this is a picture of YongHwa and the top of MinHyuk's head. They are artists from CNBlue. and again you can see how beautiful they are. lol what am i saying you guys probably wont read my posts. But i think whats so intense is that these idols are dancing like crazzzy but they don't lipsych at all.
Anyway, im going to bed now and will be on a plane tomorrow morning. til then, annyeong!

No comments: