Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday (4 days to go)

So today I started packing,
Like not really organising, just trying to work out what I have to take to Schoolies.
There is quite a lot.
I also did the vacuuming and now I am cleaning up my room so I can finish the vacuuming. It's taking me 30 minutes so far. And it has gone from "A bomb hit this" to "Enough for parents to get annoyed."

The scale for those who don't know it
  1.  Clean (100% of floor visible)
  2. A few pieces of stuff, 90 - 95% of floor visible
  3. More stuff but still 85% of floor visible
  4. 70% visible, enough for parents to get annoyed
  5. 50% visible, It's ok by me
  6. 40% visible, starts shutting door so Mum doesn't see
  7. 30% visible, Holy shit, but I don't have to take weird steps to get to my desk
  8. 20% visible, Umm, yeh, no don't throw everything away yet Mum.
  9. 10% visible, awkward stepping time.
  10. Less than 5% visible, A bomb hit this.
So essentially I went from a level 9-10 to a level 4-5. But now I have to  get it down to a level 1.
Should be fun

Also, starting Thursday, I am starting the 365 Photo Challenge. Which is basically, try to take a photo of your life every day for a year. I thought it would be a good start, like Schoolies. Cause New Year, I will be somewhere (not sure where yet).

No comments: