Sunday, November 13, 2011

I lost all hearing, speaking and feeling in my arms and legs

Wahh 3 songs really isnt enough per each artist. I think if each individual artist had a concert all my money would fly away. They are seriously amazing. But of course they would play their most popular songs which is good because everyone knows the main dances to them. The people behind me were freakin intense. At first we were all standing on the chairs and stuff because it was hard to see but the security people made us get off. I think they were the most annoying because they didnt understand k pop at all and were all confused and making fun of them and like blocking my view. You see this security people are quite large and sometimes when they block abit of your line of sight, they block everything because the people on stage are suuupppeerr tiny.

Please enjoy this picture of Girl Group Miss A. Whose song which is called bad girl good girl was played seriously often during the field event so everyone was doing that dance. They were also super flawless.

No comments: