Sunday, November 27, 2011

So Paris

So I'm in Paris now and I thought I should do a post now or else j would never do one and by doing this one maybe j set a precedent and ill do more holiday posts. So I had a mad long flight. 20 hours total, plus like 45 mins or something. But I had like 0 time in Dubai. Which sucks but then Why do I care about being in Dubai airport anyway. Been in Paris for 2 days now ( today will be my 3rd) and I've fallen back into my paris routine I guess, which wake up at 10, lie in bed for an hour and then go do... Stuff. Shopping or museums or just like walking around. And the whole time im thinking like " fuck fuck fuck fuck hsc hsc hsc". Guess it's the same for everyone else but I think it's worse being overseas because there is literally nothing I can do. I see your posts about how scared you are and you have every right to be but I'm not for you, because I'm so sure you'll do well. Me on the other hand, I'm not sure at all.

Every time I'm in a store or something j have to look outside and be like, " damn, I'm in Paris" and the go back to whatever. It's just a little something I always do. 🇫🇷

I just found out my cousin (French) made the new york bar, and so now can practice law in new York and stuff, as well as France, same as marshall, But with more. She's like 26. Adds a little pressure for some reason. Anyway, should get out of bed and do something.

I'll post again soon.

1 comment:

Xedalenar said...

whoaa thats awesome...daammnn your in paris. I love the spelling of 'i' with a 'j' it just makes you sound french now, haha hopefully you'll be speaking english when you come back XD