Wednesday, March 14, 2012

7 Days huh.

I have extreme anxiety right about now. Me and my family are all happy, and then we start arguing like shit, then we are happy again- i seriously can't believe im leaving so soon.
I've organised everything, but i haven't been bothered to start packing really, does anyone pack except within the last 1 or 2 days (probably just 1) ?!
I've decided im taking my gameboy for the plane ride. Im still levelling up my pokemon to about 60 for the elite four, they are all at 49-ish and i still keep losing to damn agatha and her gengars. I might bring out my haunter and train him too cause they are over powered like shit (right??)
I really want to let my dog know im leaving, its frustrating looking at her and she looks at me, and she's like (^O^) aleximhungryandscratchme pwweeeeeze and im like D: fuarkimgonnamissyousomuch and then i scratch her and feed her. She also has fleas...so i don't let her up on the couch as much anymorze.
I taught my last class of taekwondo tonight, that was weird too. But master let me have some time to teach everyone what i wanted so i taught them my special/token moves which alot of them failed at but most have good potential. I really want to see them master those moves, and then i can come back with some even more cooler sequences to have as my special moves. Its nice having a mini-legacy.
Tomorrow is my last lesson for the year, thatll be fun.
Man what a weird feeling. Its kind of like you know you aren't going to play a game for a while so you just start spending and doing all the things that you've wondered about.
I got a new ipod aswell, those small touch-nano ones, its not bad. I just need a screen idk who would buy a shuffle man they are annoying. But its sooooooooo nice having an ipod again. I think its been half a year, and it had almost been 2 and a half since i had even updated that ipod anyway.
I have also bought SO many souvenir gifts from hot dollar/china town. I feel bad at how shitty they are, but they love them so much so i guess i cant complain haha. But really there isn't such thing as australian gifts as far as culture goes compared to the japanese...we got koala's and kangaroo's...
I can't wait to meet my host family, i wanna get real tight with them and just become a member of a japanese family so bad- i also can't wait to come back bamf with kanji knowledge.
Damn childhood..only happens once so i guess im living it up as much as possible by going to school again.
Its crazy.

8 comments:

Șмž said...

bro, i...

fuck you;re the coolest person ever.
legit.

all this "the master let me teach my pupils whatever i wanted so i imparted upon them my signiature move" stuff.

but seriously get every thing you want to get done. like, it's weird but theres no way in hell you can return and get stuff done save for the mail, which is expensive and kinda slow.

can i reccomend for gifts you go into china town and to taikee iga cause they usually have specials on shit like, chocolate coated macadamia nuts.
also make sure you bring something that's more than food. and i suggest those little pavlova egg things you can get at supermarkets. and tim tams.


brooo i cant fucking believe you're about to go away for 10 fucking months. that's such a huuuge amount of time. I sent you a letter so i desperately hope it arrives in time.


also can i just say.
this will be like a whole fucking other life. like at least it has been for me, i'm only nearly 2 months in and the language is still hard but it has completely changed the way i think about everything. not to sound cliche but this shit will really give you a global perspective... it won't necessarily change to a japanese one but maybe one where you see the good and bad in everything and look at things neutrally.


duuude

you're going to have the best time.
you're the best person, ever, legit, so like no matter what you do know shit will be awesome. make awesome friends for life. become a half-japanese in your mind and heart.

japanese is hard right? by the time you come back you'll be pretty much fluent so its ok.




DUDE 7 days holy fuck thats amazing~~~

let us know how shit's happening from time to time yeah? also let's exchange letters from japan and italy.

YOU CAN DO IT
I BELIEVE IN YOU

SAYGASIHDGKADSGHASDGADS AMAZINGGGG~!!!
IN BOCCA AL LUPO BRO

Xedalenar said...

Yeah it does feel weird ru i just gotta see lots of people more because it'll be the last time i see some for years!! (i.e yourself!)

Haha brooo no you are the coolest guy ever your fucking pwning your trip so much XD
Thanks for the advice man and dw i will try my best to become half japanese minded...maybe even whole haha.
SIGNATURE! FUCK thats the word i was looking for, instead i think i said token argh, yes yes signature move haha yeah it was an awesome lesson XD
REALLY? Tim tams!??! Why?! Don't they eat them over seas much?!
Gahh i hope i see your letter, dw bro we will be pen pals for sure! Actually i need to get everyones addresses so i'll just ask via fb again cause i already forget.
ANd dude for you, がんばってね!!!!
UHFIUHFUIEWHFOIEWHFOEWIHFEOIWUHFOEIHOGFIHU I FEEL WEIRD

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

oh man bro time sure flies freakin fast >< damnnn i dont know what i'll do without you brother T^T

but you'll have an amazing tiem and im super jealous of you. and when you come back, you can tell all your students about your adventures and they will look at you with starry eyes like "waaaahhh sensei really is the coolest! I want to be just like sensei when i grow up! strongest~!"

it;s gonna be crazy! you better get tons of new clothes and ajafsfdsasd the food will never be bad!

MS-17 said...

where abouts in japan will you be staying again? D:

Hoggle said...

this nearly made me cry. D: gonna miss you so much Alex.

Xedalenar said...

I'll be staying in a place called, Toyama. (富山)Yeah stuff is getting pretty emotional right about now hogg >.< i mean i just had my last tkd lesson fuarrk. Shits getting real.

Lambert said...

All of this talk of 'realness' and 'asians' reminded me of this video from one of the first comedy groups on youtube...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO63NuAGuks

Also, yeah, ima miss you a heap Alex and it'll be awesome when you get back because then you'll be a real asian!!! Also also, if you learnt how to be a samurai and/ or a ninja, that'd be pretty cool too.

Xedalenar said...

hahaha funny vid dude, and i will learn the true ways of the samurai and come back and teach you all and we'll start our own gang.