Friday, March 16, 2012

im just going to use this space to whine

omfg i cant believe that i spent the last week freaking out about my uni assignment being all like, fuck, shit im so screwed cause i havent started and then i was going to do it today and yea i started some of it but then i started procrastinating ////

why the fuck am i so dam good at procrastinating? I dont even know but procrastinating makes me do things i intended to do a long time ago so i just pent like the past hour updating the hogghogghogg.tumblr.com blog and getting all other stuff sorted. Ive accomplished a lot in the past hours but none of them actually matter in the real world... and now.. and now i have to go out and see friends and im here... on the computer...... updating blogs and shit..

oh well.. its okay, i always some how make it. but actually the reason why i didnt do my uni work was because.. it is soo.. dam.. hard...

4 comments:

Hoggle said...

Ru, i was going to come out but i kinda have so much work due in the next week, like a lot all due next friday. so I am staying home to do it. I also have to completely finish the movie for tomorrow's showing. Shit, so much to do before monday.

Hoggle said...

AND i can't go to the next page in your blog and it's stressing me out.

Hoggle said...

oh wait, i got it.

Brian said...

Weeee struggling through uni!!!!