Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Essays AND OPTUS

I've completely forgotten how to write them, so my essay so far has turned into one Giant rant on video games and it’s really bad. You know that feeling when you’re writing something and you’re like, "I know this is shite, but I can't do anything better right now cause I don’t have the time”. And then you kind of look over your work and you’re like “yep, I’m failing this class.” But you have to finish the essay so you just keep on going. That is my life right now. 2000 word in, 1000 left. LETS DO THIS!!


Also I got completely fucked by Optus, I think. So I was supposed to get my internet connection and home phone today, but then at like 10 30 Optus was like “lol nope” and sent me a text being “like your actually getting it on the 10th of April, sucker” and I was like “WAAAAAAAT?” and they were like “sorry it cause all the flooding around the country and so we have tons of extra shit to do now so we had to fuck you.” So now I’m like, what should I do guys? My mum was like (read in Alex Asian voice) “tell them you go to Telstra then they work hard” but I was like what if Telstra does the same shit to me, I mean I don’t know. I called and the guy said there was nothing he could do because the times for the instillations were done by some computer. And I was like “why do flood victims have more right to internet than me?” What should I do guys? Take it like a bitch cause I’m too lazy and really theres nothing else I can do?


Also I should get back to studying.


Also Smaz that hilltop hoods song you posted. Cannot stop listening to it, seriously. That shit is dope.


Also I don’t know if I want to have a house warming thing or not. Leaning towards no.


Love you guys

7 comments:

Jonny Boyz said...

at 9 PM, the only people still in the library are asians. im the whitest guy here.

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

daaamn boyy! is the library a 24hour place? im pretty sure the green room is and it should have wifi. you might have to live there til april 10

Hoggle said...

call them, yell at them. Be like, "I was told it would be today, where is it? I'm sorry, I'd like to complain etc" I've done it, it works.

Lambert said...

DEMAND FREE STUFF!!!!!!!

Also, good luck with your essay, holmes!



Also also,I only realised after typing that that 'essay' and holmes are mexican!!!

Șмž said...

bro. yeah.

that hilltop hoods song man. me neither.

but yeah thats fully shit, seriously you should just complain until you get what you want. or ask for free stuff.

or you could just be really lazy and wait till 10th of april. I mean, it's only (more than) 2 weeks.

but seriously i reccomend saying stuff like, "you told me I'd get it now and this is unnacceptable and I need my home phone and rahrahrahrahrah" because you;re a customer and you're obliged to be a dickhead if it gets you what you want

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

let's just go to Jon's house anyway for a surprise housewarming party

Șмž said...

...wait what the fuck are you writing your essay about jon

i hope video games are subject-related somehow