Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Kinda Scared

You know, since Jon did it, I guess i will too.

I'm not moving but I still feel like my life is changing very quickly.

I feel like people are moving from within reach to somewhere far away, and you know you can call them but it's not quite the same as having them there; laughing at icy ice snow ice or posing for photos or paying me out.

To make myself feel better, I have made a movie. It's about 50 minutes long.
It's a story of our friendships, to put it basically.
I think we should all watch it together as well.

So this Saturday, come to my house around 1pm and we will watch the movie.
Either that or if someone has a house with no annoying siblings, that'd be good. but this will be the interim solution.
Bring popcorn and soft drink if you can.
Don't be late please, catch a bus to my house, as in the 343, at 12:30.

This is really really really important guys, so like even if you have something planned, try be there.

I know Sam and Maxim are unable to attend but I will be sending them the movie in the mail.
Each of you will get a copy btw.
Sam, Maxim, can I have your respective addresses, just email them to me or fb message or something.
Yeh.

Be warned, I may cry. I dunno, it's taken a long time to make and yeh.

7 comments:

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

u shud cum 2 my haus where there no body here but ru ru kero.

Hoggle said...

I thought your parents got back on friday?

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

no they are coming back on sunday now~

AcionMan! said...

WHere's hui?
or is she with the family?

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

she has the school and the family. she has the school more than the ru ru kero and she has the family more than the ru ru kero. so the house is ru ru kero's

AcionMan! said...

Hey, what do you mean I'm not gonna be here?

Ella said...

my house is also free if you want to come and watch it