Wednesday, March 14, 2012

when we watch tv, til we fall asleep, not very exciting but i know you love that

It's lonely being alone. The only person I saw today was the convenience store owner when i went out to buy milk. Yup, that's the only person I saw today. I planned to stay at home and do work but of course I didn't.

Now let me tell you about being alone. So at first I wrote a schedule of things to do. and then as the day slowly passed i started to waver from my schedule. and learnt about new things like the amazement i get when my stains are completely removed from my clothes i put in the washing machine. and as time passes i end up in a world of my own. time doesnt seem to matter and all sort of human rituals are tossed to the side. When no one is home, no one knows what your doing. everything that you do now and everything around you is for yourself. My world is right now two parts, the first and the biggest part is the computer i sit at for hours on end, the second part, is my house. and nothing more. I talk to myself alot at home. like alot. and sing made up songs. and play music really loudly eventhough its 2am. i wear shoes everywhere in the house and fall asleep at random places.

anyway i forgot the point of this post.

3 comments:

Xedalenar said...

i feel ya cuz. Sometimes though unless we do something about it we will be stuck in that lonely state- i mean a reality is only an illusion we percieve as real after all neee; shattering it is easy.
And we'll be together friday and sunday anyhow so しんぱいするな XD

MS-17 said...

doesn't hui hui live with you?
which universities in canada did you and hui apply to? or is it just hui? and when do they start over there? just curious....ta ta!

Șмž said...

cool story bro