Saturday, April 28, 2012

omg im going crazy. i swear i keep hearing voices but its like super soft and barely audible...

EDIT: i found out it was coming from my computer but i have no idea what the hell is causing it and i dont know how to get rid of it. i feel like its some sort of new subliminal messaging advertisement system that when you go on websites they play messages really softly so you don't really notice it but it seeps in your head except you can't understand a dam thing its saying and it just becomes really creepy and it spooks me out.

2 comments:

Șмž said...

bro i think its the radio somehow playing through your speakers it used to happen a lot to me

it was confusing as hell but scientifically it makes sense somehow

Brian said...

I actually heard my mum's phone conversation once.

Is a tad scary actually.