Thursday, April 12, 2012

Wallpaper thread? Wallpaper thread.

So Hogg! The second photo in the post below this one is seriously good and so I'm using it like this ok




I think its important to note I’ve set the region to Italy so time is in Italian units (giovedì for friday) and I've set the language to Romanian so it says deblocare instead of unlock or sbloccare (italian)...
and also I made it say katsu cause 'ipod' is boring, also it kinda sounds like 'cazzo' or maybe the sard which is something like 'kazzu' and stuff and sard is a surprisingly boring language but if it's written correctly (it's usually not) I can understand a lot of it



So anyway to all you speakers (or to a certain degree even) of other languages (german, frânch, japonnaise etc.) who have iPods or iPhones you guys should set them to a language that's similar (Swedish or Dutch for german, Catalan or Spanish for Frânch, Korean for J... oh wait) but not the same as the one you speak, cause then you will be a cool kid
Which you are all pretty much anyway

Shit this thing for making posts, the official blogger app, is terrible, but at least it uploads photos properly... gimme a sec and I'll edit this post better

...wow ok the blogger app is shit don't get it I didn't expect the images to be this low-res

It looks really good and stuff actually ok?

2 comments:

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

Omg hooggg he totally stole your art!!1! you need to totally watermark your stuff!!!

smaz how dare you steal someone's hardwork!! wuts rong wit u

Hoggle said...

flattering, as long as he doesn't say he took the photo, I'm cool with it.