Thursday, April 12, 2012

Oncoming winter

So I woke up today and I felt different.
It was an odd feeling, kinda like I'd gone through a change while I'd been asleep or some shit like that.
I took a shower, made myself a coffee and some rice bubbles with milk and then took it to eat at my desk.
Doing this I opened the curtains and felt the cool breeze, blowing through my open window.
I realised why I feel different.
It's cold.
Like not in a crappy, put on more clothes kind of way.
In a, winter is coming feel. Like at Blackheath, where it was cold and dry but beautiful weather.
I guess that is Sydney winter in a nutshell, deceptively cold for the weather.
Point is, it's cold.

Here is a photo from my trip: First is the carpet snake that was in our garden and second is the Minnie Waters Beach over the rocks with a little beach inlet too.

5 comments:

Lambert said...

Winter is coming!

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

point is we should go on a trip. even if its for just a few hours.

Hoggle said...

We should go on a day trip, but i dunno where to.

AcionMan! said...

Winter is indeed coming

http://www.gameofthroneswallpaper.com/images/wmwallpapers/Stark-Winter-is-Coming-Game-of-Thrones-1.jpeg

Șмž said...

Summer's coming guys!! Let's go to the beach!

Also those photos are really good hogg!