Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A bunch of photos from Trieste cause I'm that one dick who makes you look at holiday photos

I think my iPod fucked up the order (blogger's app is shit) but here goes:
The Uni, which has a smaller grounds than syd u but is fucking enormous
A sign on a shop window that says 'save water, shower together!'
The best shop in italy, called DICK (it sells lightbulbs and torches)
This really weird but awesome
humoungous triangle church on a hill right on the border of Slovenia ((I've been in Slovenia guys!!)) plus my comment in the guestbook... Looking back I should have put something more like 'if intelligent design is so real why is this just a bunch of shitty triangles? Seems pretty dumb to me'
KAISERWASSER from Südtirol, with the subtitle 'Ein kaiserlichen Genuss!' which means 'an emperor-like flavour!' yeah, das richt Bitcheß, ei Deutsch gekanner speken ja! <> <<>>

actual europe rocks, this is everything I was hoping my exchange would be, why the fuck couldn't they have put me here instead, Sardinia is so boring and uninspired in comparison...

2 comments:

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

Bro that so sounds awesome!!! I'm glad you had a good time~~ I dun understand any of the German tho lol

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

omg your comment in that thing... so smaz... cant wait for you to get back bro, errybody misses you T.T