Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Eyyyy (address at the bottom of page)

Hey guys, i guess i feel like i owe a post you dont gonna read it, got no clue how long itll be but yeah- ill summarize at the end for the lazy-no-read-syndrome derp friends.

Aight where to start. Hmm.

So about two weeks ago i moved houses, into a new host family and it went smoothly, i think. My new host family isnt as lively as my last one, but i try my best converse at appropriate times! It was super awkward at first, because here they pretty much baby feed their guests, and its so hard saying thankyou over and over and over without sounding completely useless, you know that feel? So from the start i always put my place in, and ask where can i wash up and stuff like that- sometimes you gotta force it but these guys know the deal- and its my way of showing appreciation cause i get given a bento lunch everyday by my mum when she doesnt have to support my lunch by contract and i thought that was pretty cool.
When i first met my host brother, i was introduced at the entrance to his room by his older sister, and he was playing psp on his bed and just ignored me, i was like ohhh boy this is gonna take a bit of time to become friends haha. And we are slowly becoming good friends, hes just heaps shy, but when spoken to is actually quite not shy. I dunno. Im pretty sure he has a slight ortism, like, when spoken to he replies in the loudish voice and ortism like speech- and when playing the psp on his own he screams out funny stuff like "uuhh noooo go away hehehe!"..I know i sound heaps mean right now but i have retarded friends and i know how to distinguish. (not a joke)
(...but just incase you were thinking it...yes you are retarded HERP)

My host sister is actually my age and went back to uni in Kyoto, she was only in our house for a couple days on holidays. She was heaps nice, explained everything about the house, routines and stuff to me even though she isnt going to be here. ANd she made an awesome cheesecake before she left, but i only have managed to have one slice, cause its really awkward opening someone elses fridge unless its your own, your cousins, or your mates you know that feel? Also im using it as an excuse not to over eat haha.

My host mother and i get along pretty well- we speak heaps about anything and whenever i dont know what she said we look it up, and she learns the english and i learn the japanese XD. My host dad is nice too, except he walked in whilst i was undressed for the shower and well im just glad it wasnt my mum cause shit woulda gotten more awkward haha. But he also drinks everynight, and if your host dads a drinker i rekon that makes them automatically cool list haha, and he shares me his crackers and stuff whilst he drinks. Also he makes awesome bacon and eggs every morning, and until yesterday i had to refuse the bread that he also offers everymorning, was hard to say no to food but i gotta cut down >.<

After all that, i went to school and have been going on the computer everynight so far at school, because kendo finishes way before my bus comes- and it gives me lotsa time to do internet sheit! And also kanji practice.....never.ending.kanji.

I think my relationship with the japanese students might have gotten better, the new term gives me a new chance to make more friends...but tbh i think about you guys way to often. OH and at lunch time they play the school radio, and they play songs sometimes...and the song that i used in the bloopers for the fight video between hui, smaz and maxim came on and i was heaappss happy after that haha.

Aight my bus comes soon, so i will wrap this up early (can write forever). But i will give my address and a small summary, and i WILL write soon to everyone thats waiting im so sorry its been so long.

Address:
137 Shimoiino, Toyama City
Toyama Prefecture
9318443 (<-- not sure if you even need that)

And summary :
-read the message lazy shit.

aight im being kicked out now haha perfect timing, ill write some letters, gonna take some time might have to make them short to meet the demands of the people ya know

laterz

peace

gonna change the world

X)


2 comments:

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

you kno evn if ery1 is lazy i wud reed ery1 off yr werds/

Hope you and your host brother can bond together and become good good friends~~

HAHAHAH omg your host dad walked in on you bout to hav a shower hahahah hhahahha

hahhahahahahhahahaaaaahha

have fun for this next part alex!! Hurry up and reply to my letter I miss you so much i cry.

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

thanks 4 da address big brother, everyone super misses you. we cry 4 u most days. im glad errything sounds goood.