Thursday, September 13, 2012

I just had an accidental date I think?

(first ever -.-)
What do you guys reckon I have no idea?

Without even realising it I went on a date with the other Australian chick
cause we were chilling all 3 of us (me and 2 other aussie chicks) but then the other (weird, extremely socially awkward) girl went home so it was just us 2 and then we went and saw a movie together and it was really different to normally when you go see a movie with friends?
And then we were talking heaps during the movie and like making fun of the Italian voices and I translated a whole bunch of it for her (fucking formalities you make shit confusing to follow... Italian language problems) and we were getting excited over batman (holy shit that last bit... how did he... fuck I know how he did it he's the fucking batman that's how) and then afterwards talking heaps and even though it was just the 2 of us it never felt awkward or anything,
and then i forgot that she took all my money earlier in the day without asking so I needed to get her to come here tomorrow so I can get my 100-ish euros back and so I was texting her about that, and then she texted me at the end:
"and thanks for today and the movie I had heaps of fun :) night"

That's not normal friend talk, that's not what she usually texts like either
And now I'm looking back I'm like, wow that seems suspiciously like a date, plus with the way she was all day... Man that's a little bit awkward

But seriously fucking batman omg

7 comments:

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

yeeeeeeaaaaa smaz gettin all dem gurllzzz

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

omg smaz i tots expect you to not realise you were on a date ahahahah at least you werennt nervous

Lambert said...

I don't think it was 'really' a date. I reckon that was the 'testing the water friendship times' date thing. You seemed to have had fun and so did she, so you could totes go for it (especially if you're interested). So pretty much, I reckon she's down for some legit dates.

Go Son!

AcionMan! said...

Legit smaz.

Your job now is to make sure you follow up with it. There's clearly something there, you just have let her know that you two should totally date.

Smaz said...

Thing is, I don't want to! She's my best friend here (since the Thai girl left for Thailand) and we see each other heaps, I don't see her like that... I mean I could, but Im leaving in a few weeks and she isn't?

Were too close as well, like when the other exchange students were here and we were on the trip around Sardinia, they would always be making jokes like 'oh are you two together?' and this one other girl who was also on Sardinia admitted she had a thing for me but didn't want to go there cause she thought... Well anyway

Point is I suck at this shit but it's okay cause I'm coming home soon~ and while I'm here I don't have to give a shit about things because I'm basically gone anyway, the last few weeks give you immunity

Lambert said...

Maybe you can just have fun then, like go on some mad casual dates and stuff. If she lives near you in Aus then that could be cool. But again, if you don't want it then you don't have to go for it. Just do what you want.

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

It's never too late to start a harem