Monday, September 17, 2012

your thoughtss??

Hey do you guys think it would be ok for me,

if i used $318 dollars of my parent's money

to make a small trip to quebec

by myself

to see the XX live

without telling my parents

and taking 3 days off from uni without anyone knowing..

i already planned everything like the costs of everything, the 9 hour train there and back, the xx tickets and the hostel place.
i just havent booked anything yet.
but is it really ok if i decide to do something like this??

3 comments:

AcionMan! said...

go with your heart let your spirit be free

don't be held back by fear, the world is your is you're willing to open your mind to it


(yes you should go, whats college life without a litte "college life" #yolo)

Smaz said...

I say go for it
Sounds pretty good

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

omg merch pls