Saturday, September 29, 2012

>that feeling where awesome host sister leaves for Uni

Man it ain't easy on the parents, and I know I probably won't be anywhere near as missed as she will in the house and the family (being the oldest daughter and all, me being at most temporary), but for now I'm still a part of it and once we've both left this family will be heaps fucking different, in 4 people instead of 6, with the only kids being the little girl and the moody teenage bro

Fuck change it seems every time I hop on a plane things have changed and the family I leave ain't the same and won't be ever again.., what a shame what the fuck

((Man i can't wait to come home but it's gonna be so weird coming home to a family without my mum in it))

Anyway she was awesome and went to Sydney and shit on exchange last year, and always took me to discotecas, took me around north Italy with her, spoke near-perfect English and made my time here great especially in the summer when I changed families after school had finished so I had no chance to really make my own friends for the most part so I borrowed hers... She of all the people here probably changed me the most, since after a certain point she told me what I needed to do to be better at this and it was only hearing it from her that made me make me push myself to really try talk like I do in English in Italian, push myself to everything everyone etc.

I gave her my vegemite
She rocked it's sad to see her leave

In other news 5 days till I leave Sardinia, meaning a week till I arrive in Australia

2 comments:

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

Holy shit I can't believe all that time has passed already. Yea everythings probably changed heaps as well.
Bro she's sounds awesome. Man the next time we meet I wonder what we will all be like. Hope this trip was worth everything it was.
Man I miss you guys so much.

Smaz said...

Ru you literally just said everything that's on my mind these days