Thursday, September 6, 2012

Feeling the need to broadcast

GUYS!!

I got a job! like finally!!
Took me 6 weeks.
But guys, I need to get superannuation and it's stressful.
I also need like to move out and do all this other stuff.
Life is complicated now.
I keep thinking, oh I'll do that on Monday or Tuesday and then I realise, I will be at work. Massive wtf moment.
Anyway, I gotta clean up my room so I can find my internet banking password. I'm also thinking of opening another bank account purely for savings. Like for when I move out, it's money for an emergency.
I do already have 2 bank accounts though so hmm, it may seem slightly dodgy if I get income and such into more than one account. I might keep my Westpac one as my general usage, have the commonwealth one for child support and the new one, probably NAB for savings for a rainy day. My new computer, Ipod, phone, furniture fund. So birthday money from family and such goes in there.
Hmm stuff. Ok.
You probably didn't have to read this at all.

1 comment:

AcionMan! said...

I say get another bank account. There's nothing illegal about opening another account, and seriously there are thousands of people who do far riskier shit with their bank accounts while entirely within the law. You'll be fine


Also congrats on the job