Thursday, September 13, 2012

Life now/apology for lack of Skype and general stuff

So I think work is far more demanding than I expected it to be.
I do a lot of filing because there is a backlog, cept today I didn't go cause I had a migraine and couldn't get out of bed without feeling like shit, so I slept.
I think it was my body protesting at the getting up early after sleeping in til like 1 for 3 months. Like the first day back to school/uni after holidays.

In terms of life, I'm at work 8:30 to 5. I have to get up at 6 so I can catch the bus at 7:10 and i don't get home til 7, cause the train comes at 5:20, then it takes 30 - 40 minutes and then there is a 25 minutes on the bus.
I was staying up but I crashed last night at like 9:30 cause i get up at 6 and am busy all day. It's hard man, there is like no time for skype. except weekends.
God this seriously makes me appreciate weekends a hundred times more because it's free time and I can do stuff, like tumblr and such, and get up at 10 not 6.

6am is a fucking terrible time to get up for work, it's only just getting light and it's cold. I have coffee and toast and a shower then I get on the bus at 7:10 and on the train at 7:40, which isn't quite full but almost and takes a long time but it's ok because it empties after Wynyard and North Sydney. The bus is empty ish cause it's so early. Coming home, on the train I see the sunset over the harbour and it's beautiful but it's dark when I get home. Hopefully that will get better cause summer and daylight savings but slowly.

Work is good though, I do filing cause there is a massive backlog (from June) and data entry, I work with Shaun, Jess and Reinita, my boss is Chris (woman). Reinita is leaving in like 2 weeks though and they basically expect me to take over her role, which is going to be difficult cause she's been there 2 years and knows the system well. It's going to take time but they are definitely happy the filing backlog is going. Seriously I've worked like 15 hours and like 12 hours have been filing. I'm nearly done though which is good.

I will upload the pictures from Saturday night now. I hope you guys are going well and such. Alex I have a letter for you and Ru, you too.
Also money now, it's good.

1 comment:

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

Yiewwwww you've been really busy these days~~ I guess this is how it's going to be. At least your sleeping cycle is fixed. Don't forget to party hard ok. Miss you a ton I cry