Monday, September 17, 2012

Yo

Today I bought something for everybody
I'm not gonna say what it is but it's not actually that exciting, it's just a thing

Ne ho comprato per le persone seguenti: ((I bought one for the following peeps))
Ru, Alex, Marlena, Hui, Maxim, Lambert, Lasry, Hogg, Madison, Josh, Megan and Isi
And me of course lol

Shit guys tell me if I'm forgetting anyone?? Also we gotta have a party at Jons house with those people so I can hand them out. You all get to choose a colour as well, ce ne son un sacco

Ru and passas I'll mail yours to you but once I get to Australia, also if you want, you too maxim

In other news, less than 20 days and I'm in Australia again
In other other news I go back to (a new) school tomorrow for all of 14-ish days

I bet you didn't notice that I wrote some of this in Italian huh

3 comments:

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

holy shit. its already ending wow smaz 20 days. time past so fast i don't even.

hey did you get my letter i sent you tho?

it has my sort of new address on it and stuff.

shit yerr right some how i didnt notice the ce ne son un sacco part until the end what was that a mind trick well i fell for it...

AcionMan! said...

oh shit dude

i had to take a double take when you said some of it was in italian

totally did not notice the first time

woah how did you do that


but legit man thats awesome that youre coming back, fuck its already been 10 months or whatever

you havent realised it yet but youve changed heaps

like when you get off the plane and see your family/friends again you'll be like "wow... i feel so different"
but in a good way

also don't bother mailing my thing to me, I'll be in sydney soon enough so I'll meet up with everyone then

Lambert said...

I noticed it, but when I read that you'd be home so soon I was all like "wow, that's really soon!" So enjoy the time you have left and we'll see you real soon!