Friday, June 5, 2009

so guys

im sick, and its making me really sad.

im going away this weekend, hopefully by the end I'll get better...
im going to bundanoon. and its cold there :(

yeah.

can someone text me the time and place of marys party? cause I lost the invitation. and I need to know when to get back by for teh party. :) 

and you know what fucking pissed me off? I stayed up till 2am last night, doing my geography and that english 60pt thing or whatever... and  I ended up being sick today. so sad.

yeah, cyas monday :D








4 comments:

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

WHAT!!! YOUR NOT GONNA BE HERE FOR THE WEEKEND?!?!? THAN HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO MAKE THAT ANIMATION??????????????? IM GONNA OWE PEOPLE MONEY!!! AND MARYS PARTY IN ON MONDAY IN CENTENNIAL PAARK IN GENERAL AND IT STARTS AT TWELVE IN THE BEFORENOON AND ENDS WHENEVER SO LIKE YEAH>>>>> POOOOOOO

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

oh and monday is a holiday

JD said...

...sorry to say it but Jons strip trease looks really bad... like a major turn of... 3 thumbs down for me... xD

Hoggle said...

heh!!! shamwoohoo. that guy sounds so funny in that video.