Thursday, June 4, 2009

GUARDS, REMOVEMENT THIS INSOLENT FOOL!

So, I was doing my geo, and then I typed:  " ...unlike other suburbs, Ultimo was industrial to begin with, and this means no residents will be threatened by the possible removement of " and then I stopped. 

And there was a red line under removement.

And I was all like," shit! removement isn't a word! What is this?" This is madness!

Then I angsted. And I left it in there.

And here I am, distracted from my nearly completed geography assignment (that was pretty friggin boring) to blog futilely about how removement is a better word than removal. And it's all thanks to you. I mean, removement. Yeah, that.  

Ah, such a fail assesment. Did you know that on the history assignment sheet, it was on paper but it had hyperlinks embedded? and it didn't tell you the adress, either: it was the title of the page. very strange.

5 comments:

"insert appropriate nickname here" said...

i like the way you said that. it has a nice flow. i don't even know. i just like it.

AcionMan! said...

All Hail Vaile's articulate typing?!

BMSilverFish said...

removal is the right way....

removement is the wrong way...

I tend to go the right way...

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

GRAMMAR NAZI

Betamaxrules said...

removal.
Dude, it's removal.