Thursday, June 4, 2009

There is a sever lack of Action!

Action-MANLINESS that is. Well anyway, much like Sam, I'm supposed to be doing my assignment (thought this one is my Vietnam one) and I've like looked at it, written a few lines and just stared at the screen like "urrrrrgh..... *drippling noises*"

So I figured that I hadn't posted enough on Blogspot and made this one!
So since I'm bored I'll leave you with this report from the Onion

UPDATE: Ok... damn... I dunno how to put videos on BS so Imma just give the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ7J7UjsRqg

Gotta love the Onion News Network :')

I'm Ron Burgundy, and go Fuck yourself, San Diego! :)

4 comments:

Lord of the Palmtrees said...

kakakak my last assignment of the week was handed in today!! kakakaka

Șмž said...

good to see im not the only one. *cries at sickness*
lol @ that video.

"insert appropriate nickname here" said...

i hope you get better soon vaile!

JD said...

I'M IN A GLASS BOX OF EMOTION!!!!!!