Monday, January 31, 2011

My Birthday!!!

Hey guys, thanks for the birthday wishes and everything (I particularly liked Maxim's :D)!!! Just thought I'd say that I had a pretty great day!!! Also, I finally finished 'Shaman King'!!! It was kinda surreal, finishing something that I've been reading for years. There was a massive twist at the end, and a bit of a lack of clarification, but it was a bit like the end of 'Inception' where you get to make up your own mind... But great none-the-less :D But anyhui, I had a great 17th and that's what really matters :D

So see ya later guys and Happy Birthday to ME!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

⚡ Ms Golden Week ⚡ said...

preease do your best to rend me your shaman king! thank you love love

Brian said...

Happy Birthday bud

Lambert said...

I sure will and thank you :D